Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mr. Eli

 
So, I realized that there was no picture of Mr. Eli on my page and I was looking for an excuse not to clean while he is napping...still thinking about waiting for Mr. Wonderful to get home tomorrow. I guess the guilt I was feeling from his 48 hr shift has subsided and reality has set in...He is a firefighter in a relatively small city (about 50,000), so he doesn't run constantly, and while I'm being honest...if he isn't running he's playing Family Feud on his IPhone or some other stupid game...it's not like a factory job or a job where you are constantly working. Unless there is a fire he will even sleep all night. I think I'll save all of this tornado stricken mess of Christmas bliss for us to do together...besides being a perfect couple has Sooo much to do with togetherness....well...that and the fact that I feel extremely lazy today. It's cold and HGTV and a hot cup of coffee is really calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment